Adelaide United recognises the importance of playing an active role within the community and has worked extremely hard to provide support to both our chosen community and charitable organisations and other communities.
We receive hundreds of requests for signed merchandise (footballs, jersey’s etc), match day tickets etc. While the club endeavours to support where we can, we are unfortunately are unable to fulfil every request and each request is considered on a case by case basis.
Adelaide United Football Club
PO Box 214
BROMPTON SA 5007
- Requests must be made at minimum six (6) weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Organisations who have received donations in prior years are not guaranteed successful additional requests.
- Provide more than 1 donation request, your specific request cannot always be possible, but other donation options may be offered.
- Donations must be collected from the club. Mailing can only occur for remote organisations.
- Adelaide United is unable to accept requests for personal use (eg. Birthday presents, gifts etc).
- Adelaide United is unable to offer any monetary requests.
- All donations will be determined at the discretion of Adelaide United Football Club and dependent upon availability. Donations are only available until season allocation has been exhausted.
Requests to sign memorabilia
Adelaide United is unable to accept any requests to sign personal items. Items sent to the club for this purpose may not be returned and the club takes no responsibility for these items.
If you would like to have any items signed we encourage fans to attend our open training sessions (as advertised on our social medias as announced) and advertised events where you have the opportunity to ask for player autographs after training.
Due to the high demand of fundraising requests, Adelaide United will only be able to contact those who are successful.
We are only able to contact successful requests.