Arrive early and check out Family Park behind the Vidmar (Southern) Stand! It’s a festival atmosphere with food trucks, bars, barrels and umbrellas to catch up with friends before the match and at half time.
- AUFC inflatable goal and dartball
- AUFC Merchandise Van
- McDonald’s inflatable goal
- Games2U Van
- Triple M DJ
- Face painter
- Ray White kids colouring in
All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the following outlets:
- AUFC Store on Manton Street which be open until kick-off
- AUFC Merchandise located next to the Holden Street entrance
- AUFC Merchandise located under the Western Grandstand in-between the food and beverage outlets
- AUFC Van in the Manton Street precinct
- AUFC Marquee in Family Park
And don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to member discounts on all purchases.
For any membership enquires, please visit the following locations:
- Member Services at the Holden Street ticket-office
- Member Services at the Manton Street ticket-office
- AUFC Office on Manton Street
These will remain open until just after kick-off.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
Facilities and Services
Toilets are located under all grandstands throughout the stadium and on all levels in the West Grandstand.
Coopers stadium is a non smoking venue and smoking is prohibited within the venue. A passout system is used at the stadium for people wishing to smoke outside of stadium.
St Johns Ambulance attends events at the stadium. First aid facilities are located under the South Grandstand during events.
ATM facilities are located under the east and west grandstands.
Lifts are located in the east and west grandstands. The east grandstand lift provides access the north, south and east grandstands. The west grandstand lift provides access to all five floors.
Wheelchair and Mobility Restricted Seating
Wheelchair and mobility restricted seating with adjoining escort seating is available in all grandstands. Lift access is available to all allocated seats.
Food and Beverage facilities
Food and beverage outlets are located under all grandstands of the stadium with larger food courts in the west and east. An additional three function rooms with bars are located in the west grandstand.
COVID-19 Vaccination Entry Requirements
As of Saturday, 14 May 2022, visitors to Coopers Stadium are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to gain entry. Coopers Stadium remains committed to providing a COVID Safe environment for all guests.
Conditions of Entry
For the Adelaide Venue Management (AVM) conditions of entry to Coopers Stadium, please click here.
To download a map of Coopers Stadium, please click here.