As Adelaide United prepares for the return of A-League football to Coopers Stadium this Sunday against Melbourne City, the Club wants to provide an update regarding SA Health COVID Safe measures which all patrons attending the match will be required to comply with.
The Club is fortunate that the stadium capacity for the match is 75%, amongst the highest for any sporting venue around the world at this time. With regards to this position the Club must ensure the match day experience remains safe for all attendees.
SA Health has directed that Stadium management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
- WEAR A MASK. All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times. Masks may only be removed whilst you are seated in your allocated reserved seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry
- Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket – access through alternate entries is NOT permitted.
- Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
- Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed, including Children under 4 (tickets are still complimentary). Standing is only permitted in your allocated seat.
- Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue – no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group. Thank you. As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Arrive early to help avoid congestion.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match please get tested for COVID-19
As this point the above COVID Safe measures apply for Sunday’s match only. Adelaide United will be sure to continue to provide members and fans with relevant updates should there be any changes to protocols for future matches at Coopers Stadium.