We’re in a battle for top spot and the competition is getting heated heading into the Finals. But off the pitch at Coopers on Sunday, there’ll be just as much going on!
Be there to support Adelaide United against Central Coast Mariners at Coopers Stadium on Sunday, 27 March. Gates open at 3.00pm before the Hyundai A-League Round 25 match kicks-off at 4.30pm.
- Tickets for the match are available for purchase by clicking here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- For any membership enquirers, please visit the Membership Marquee located on Manton Street.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances.
- At the match on Sunday, we’ll be having a massive 25% OFF all Reds merchandise!
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch for kick-off.
- Our match day entertainment starts in both precincts from gates open with music pumping and face painting for children in Reds’ Park (behind the Southern stand).
- While in Reds Park, check out Games2U for a quick game of FIFA16, or even take on a player who will visit from 3.30pm. Games2U will also have Hamster-Ball set up and ready to be played by all, and there will be an awesome Easter egg hunt!
- Freestyle footballers will be showing off their skills near the Red Zone, which will be coming alive from gates open.
- The AUFC History Room will be open from 3.00pm within the 1862 Bar, under the Western Grandstand.
- The Travel Superstore Reds Room in the Western Grandstand opens from 3.00pm.
- Big Red and Ruby Roo will be pitchside before kick-off and at half-time!
- Veolia will handing out clappers to supporters to make as much noise with as possible throughout the match.
- To help celebrate Easter Sunday, FruChocs will also be handed out from gates open in the precincts.
- Win a $2,000 travel voucher by seeing one of the Travel Superstore Reds Girls. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10.
- Make sure you show your support pre-game for the chance to be upgraded to the pitch-side Classic Triple M Rush Hour Red Couch.
Match Day Programme:
- The official match day programme, ADLUNITE, is available from the merchandise vans from 3.00pm and available right across the stadium for just $2 each. They sell out fast, so get the match early if you are after a copy!
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight’s official match hashtag #ADLvCCM.
Come on you Reds!