This Sunday afternoon the Reds take on Wellington Phoenix at Coopers Stadium in Round 24 of the Hyundai A-League 2018/19. Here is everything you need to know!
- Hyundai A-League 2018/19 – Round 24
- Sunday, 7 April 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 3:30pm
- Kick-off 4:30pm
- Kick on the Pitch presented by Hit 107 following the match!
- Purchase tickets to the match here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- $40 Family tickets! For 48 hours only from 12pm Wednesday, 3 April to 12pm Friday 5 April, Family tickets are just $40!
- A reminder for all Telstra customers that you can enjoy $20 tickets to this week’s game. Junior priced tickets also available.
Learn more here.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- Kick on the Pitch presented by Hit 107 will take place approximately 15 minutes after the final whistle. Bring your ball along and experience the Coopers Stadium turf for yourself! Read more here.
*Fans are encouraged to bring their own ball however Coopers Stadium and Adelaide United Football Club are not responsible for any lost or damaged balls.
**Patrons enter the pitch at their own risk. Coopers Stadium and Adelaide United Football Club are not liable for any injuries.
***Fans are reminded they are bound by the FFA Spectator Code of Behaviour.
Foodbank SA will be located at the Holden and Manton Street entrances collecting food and gold coin donations this Sunday for the final time this season. For every $2 donated, Foodbank will be able to put four meals on the table of those in need.
- Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand! It’s a festival atmosphere with food trucks, bars, barrels and umbrellas to catch up with friends before the match and at half time.
- IGA Family Park is the place to be for kids with fun activities such as the IGA inflatable, the Games2U van, Dartball and Hit 107 spinning the tunes.
- Hit 107 will be outside the gates pumping the music while a DJ will be inside the precinct spinning the decks. Players will also be available to sign autographs pre-game.
- The FruChoc and Chemist King mascots will be roaming around the precinct and handing out goodies for the crowd at half-time.
- Take photos and share to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtags #AUFC and #ADLvCCM to see yourself on the big screen!
- Download the AUFC Shake It App from the App Store or Google Play to shake and win prizes such as signed AUFC gear and great offers from Adelaide United partners.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances as well as the AUFC Store located under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- Spend $75 to receive a free cap!
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $4 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
- Our friendly Member Services team are available for any membership enquiries in the AUFC Store located on Manton Street. The AUFC Store will remain open until kick-off for any enquiries.