Get ready for Round 3 against Melbourne Victory at Coopers Stadium with all the match day info!
Be there to support Adelaide United against Melbourne Victory at Coopers Stadium on Saturday, 22 October. Gates open at 5.50pm before the match kicks-off at 7.20pm.
- It’s never too late to get an Adelaide United Membership. Head to GOREDS.com.au to get yours sorted!
- For existing members, you’ll be able to collect your membership packs from the AUFC Store located on the corner of Manton Street and Holden Street from 12pm until 8pm!
- Tickets for #ADLvMVC are available for purchase by clicking here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate, where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- All Official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances, including the new AUFC Home kit!
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch for kick-off.
- Collect your FREE Match Day Programme from the AUFC Store Merchandise Vans, the Red Zone (behind the Eastern Stand), and also IGA Family Park (behind the Southern Stand).
- Get to IGA Family Park behind the Southern Stand and we’ll have an IGA inflatable goal, Games2U with FIFA 17, a face painter, and the Hyundai Boot-Shoot!
- Our match day entertainment starts in both precincts from gates open with DJs pumping music both inside and outside the stadium.
- The RAA Reds Lounge in the Western Grandstand opens from 5.50pm.
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight’s official match hashtag #ADLvMVC & #OriginalRivalry.
Come on you Reds!